Learn with me:
My name is Mounia and I am a French native speaker born and raised in sunny Corsica (south of France). I am a FLE (French as a Foreign Language) teacher based in London, UK. I also post daily content on social media to help you learn French. If you’d like to know more about my teaching method, then read on 😉
My teaching method
I teach French at all levels and I use a full-immersion approach for everyone. We will be speaking French about 80% of the time from the very first lesson.
I believe it’s the best way for students to make progress fast (in making mistakes actually) and build up the confidence to start talking with French speakers outside the lessons.
Private 1:1 lessons:
The first lesson is about assessing your level, your objectives and then decide on your curriculum based on that and your timeframe.
Learn French at your own pace with my one-on-one tutoring programme.
I offer a tailored curriculum based on your goals including professional French for companies.
All lessons are taught online via Skype or Zoom.
Introduction to French for children:
– Private online lessons via Zoom.
– The package is for five lessons (30 mins/lesson)
– The content is fun and tailored to children from age 5 and up.
– Ideal for children with no prior knowledge of French.
– Topics covered include greetings, introducing yourself, numbers up to 10 and more!
– All material is included (no book required).
– Price: 70£
How does it work ?
– Private tutoring with a tailored curriculum based on your current level, objectives and timeframe.
– Lessons are taught online via Skype and Zoom.
– Each student gets access to an online portal including our lessons pdfs and a personal digital folder to track your progress.
– Lessons are based on a lot of audio and video material as well as interaction.
– Private lessons are booked in packages (minimum 10 hours).
Interested in working with me? Get in touch to book your free assessment.
For private lessons, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll get back to you to set up our first lesson and get you started.
If you’re unsure about your level of French and are interested in working with me, the best way to get started is to book a free online assessment. We will go over your current level via a series of short exercises and then discuss your objectives and ideal timeframe based on the results. You can book your online assessment here.
Yes and we will use the book for every lesson.
Please note that a course book often covers more than one level.
I teach all levels from complete beginners all the way to conversational and professional French. My lessons are based on the Common European Framework (from A1 to C2 level) and on your personal needs, goals, and availability.
A 1-hour lesson is typically a combination of one grammar point + one vocabulary point + either some conversation practice or pronunciation focus.