Le Petit Atelier - French Holiday Essentials
What is this course about?
The French Holiday Essentials is a two-day workshop designed to enable students to communicate effectively in French while on holiday.
The course is perfect for you if:
- you are a complete beginner – no knowledge of French is required to take this course;
- you already know a bit of French but could use a refresher course;
- you’re travelling to a francophone country and need some basic conversations skills to get by during your trip.
However, the course is NOT for you if:
- you are looking for a more in-depth course that covers a wider range of vocabulary topics*;
- you are interested in learning more about French grammar*;
- you are looking for a slow-paced class.*
The topics covered include:
– Greetings & introducing yourself
– Buy items in shops, ask about prices
– Order food & drinks & ask for the bill
– Ask for directions
– Asking for basic information at the hotel
– Buy tickets, enquire about departure/arrival times/ delays & platform number
– Cultural advice and insight into some Francophone countries
French Holiday Essentials
The French Holiday Essentials is a two-day class designed to enable students to communicate effectively in French while on holiday.
- When: Online via ZOOM
- When: Saturday 24 October and Sunday 25 October 2020
- Course Time: 11.00 am – 3.30 pm (30 mins break from 1pm to 1.30pm).
- Maximum class size: 08 students
- Cost: £99