Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Courses by Mounia Bagha / BedTime O’Clock.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before purchasing, accessing or using any of our Programs, Products and Services.
Definitions and interpretations in these conditions
The ‘Company’ shall mean BedTime O’Clock (Mounia Bagha).
The ‘Client’ shall mean the person in whose name the booking is made and shall include the person or persons on whose behalf the same is made.
The ‘Student’ shall mean the person who is participating in the course.
‘Force Majeure’ shall mean any event outside the Company’s control which prevents the prompt performance of its obligations, including natural disasters, war, civil strife, acts of terrorism and political unrest, etc.
These terms relate to the following courses:
Consist of unlimited access to online lessons as long as the course is in existence.
12-week Evening Online Courses:
Consist of 18 hours of tuition, with one 1.5 hour lesson per week.
Consist of a pre-agreed number hours of individual tuition taught online. The way the lesson is being taught (via Skype or Zoom) and the date and time shall be agreed upon prior to the lesson.
For more information on courses, please visit our website.
Minimum Number of Students
We require a minimum number of 5 students to be able run a group course on the 12-week online courses. For courses on 4 students the courses could be run on a reduced number of weeks:
With 3 students reduced to 10 weeks (should another student enrol during its first week, the course will run for 12 weeks)
If the minimum number of students is not met, we will issue a full refund in accordance with our Cancellation & Refunds policy.
Maximum Number of Students:
For quality reasons the maximum number of students admitted per online course is 08 students per group.
Course books are not included in all course packages so students might have to purchase their own course books prior to their course. The Company will advise which book is required and where this may be purchased. In class students may receive additional learning materials appropriate to the level of the course.
Where a course takes place during a public holiday, no lessons will take place on that day and no reduction in price will be given except where specifically stated. Individual classes are usually rescheduled (but not always) but group classes are usually forfeited. Please consult the accompanying list of public holidays (although it is the client’s responsibility to check these since they are often subject to change).
Course fees include VAT, unless otherwise stated.
Booking & payments
1) No contract is made between the Company and the Client and no booking is valid until the Company has issued a course confirmation invoice by e-mail (an e-mail acknowledging payment or receipt of an order does not constitute a course confirmation invoice). The Company will issue the course confirmation approximately one week before the start date of the course .
2) We only take payment in GB pounds and the amount you are charged will depend on the exact exchange rate at the time of payment.
We do not charge any booking fees.
Cancellations & refunds
1) In the event that a Client wishes to cancel their course, they must notify the Company as soon as possible in writing. Cancellations by phone will not be accepted.
Private lessons cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged in full.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your course/ private lesson. The following terms apply:
i. All refund and deferral applications must be made at least fourteen (14 days) before the course start date.
ii. Refund applications made up to fourteen (14) days before the course start date will be eligible for a full refund minus a £40 administration fee. Alternatively you can postpone your booking to a later start date with no administration fee deductions applied.
iii. Refund applications made fourteen (14) days or less before the course start date cannot be accepted: no refunds are available and you will no longer be able to transfer your booking to a later start date.
iv. No refunds are available for non-attendance.
v. Credit card fees are non-refundable.
vi. How to claim a refund: You must notify the Company in writing/ by email, following your cancellation. All refunds will be subject to the terms and deductions outlined above.
vii. Due to the nature of the courses, we cannot, in any event, pro-rata classes or transfer unused class time to another course.
2) In the event the Company is unable to run a course, or make suitable alternative arrangements under the Minimum Number of Students policy, the Client will be entitled to a full refund, including any credit card fees. Refunds will be processed within 5 – 10 working days of notification of refund, depending on your bank.
3) Where orders were previously modified and administration charges or penalties incurred, a full refund no longer constitutes the original value of the booking, but is subject to deductions of these charges as detailed above.
4) Consumer Contracts Regulations (2014):
As a service that is provided on a specific date within a specific period the Company is not obligated to provide a fourteen (14) day cooling off period. However, the Company has elected to offer the following: Bookings made remotely (by telephone, email, online) may be cancelled within fourteen (14) days of the initial booking in writing email@example.com.
i. This 14-day period is called “the cooling off period”. If you cancel within the cooling off period, you must tell us in writing. Cancellations made by phone will not be accepted. You must keep evidence of your cancellation within the ‘cooling off period’. We will refund the fees paid in full minus a £10 administration fee.
ii. If you book fourteen (14) days or less before the start of the course you lose your right to a cooling off period. The service will start within the 14 day cooling off period and the service forms part of a set of group lessons which are not sold individually.
iii. If your cooling off period falls over the 14 days before the start of the course then your cooling off period is limited to the number of days that do not fall over the 14 days prior to the start of the course. All refund applications must be made at least fourteen (14 days) before the course start date.
Alterations by the company
1) Courses are not confirmed until the course confirmation email has been sent, approximately one week before the start of the course. The company may change the course offering, dates, times, location before the course confirmations are issued.
2) The company will do its utmost to provide the arrangements that have been confirmed, but it must reserve the right to modify or cancel any course if unforeseen circumstances arise. This includes but is not limited to, providing a cover teacher for teacher sickness or absence, cancelling a lesson and offering an alternative date, postponing the course for one week, offering alternative suitable locations or levels. If force majeure occurs while a course is in progress, the company will try to make reasonable alternative arrangements.
3) The Company requires a minimum number of students to be able to run a course. For further information, please refer to our policy on Minimum Number of Students.
Liability of the company
The Company accepts responsibility for ensuring that all parts of the course are supplied as described and that all services shall reach reasonable standard. However the Company shall not be liable for the failure or improper performance of these services where such failure or improper performance is attributable to:
– fault of the client.
– unforeseeable or unavoidable actions of an unconnected third party.
– unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the Company’s control, including force majeure.
Alterations by the client
1) If the Client wishes to change their booking in any way after the confirmation invoice has been issued, they must inform the Company immediately. For further information, please refer to your course type under the Cancellation & Refunds policy.
2) If the Client is unhappy with the teacher or any aspect of the teaching they must inform the Company immediately in writing. The Company cannot deal with issues or complaints retrospectively. In the unlikely event that a Client is unhappy with their course we require the Client to attend a minimum of 3 lessons, in order to give a reasonable amount of time for any improvements and changes to be experienced. After the Client has made a complaint in writing we require the Client to attend a further two lessons in order to give a reasonable amount of time for any improvements and changes to be experienced. The Company will make every attempt to ensure the Client can continue with their course as a satisfied Client.
3) Should the Client decide that the level of their course is too high or low for them and they would like to change, they will need to request a transfer in writing (via email) in the first 2 weeks of the course.
1) The Company believes that all statements made on its website or in printed material are factual and correct. Every reasonable effort has been made to describe the schools and environments and to provide the amenities described. The Company cannot therefore be held responsible for any changes that become known after any printed materials are produced (up-to-date information can be found on the Company website , nor can the Company accept liabilities for happenings outside its reasonable control. The Company undertakes to advise the Client of any changes known to it prior to the course.
2) The Company cannot be held responsible for incorrect information printed or online by associate websites. Please refer to the Company website for up to date information.
BedTime O’Clock is unable to provide any kind of visa letter or invitation letter on the basis of attendance of/ payment for a UK language course as described under section 1. Definitions and Interpretations in these Conditions.
Any special requests must be advised to the company in writing. Please feel free to make known to us any medical conditions or other needs, which you feel might enable us to provide you with a higher level of personal service and attention. Any information received remains confidential.
General information is included on this website for help and guidance to the client. Please read it carefully. The contract incorporating these conditions shall be governed by English law and any matters arising out of it shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Terms & conditions of discount codes
- Discount codes apply to certain courses only
- Bookings must be made online using the promotional code
- BedTime O’Clock reserves the right to cancel and refund courses depending on student numbers
- The promotional codes cannot be applied retrospectively to bookings made prior to these promotions
- Course books are not included and should be purchased by students prior to their course
- This offer replaces any previous offers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Discount codes will be valid for a set period of time decided by BedTime O’Clock.
- BedTime O’Clock reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time
Changes to terms
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Website is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Company encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.